- Prepare contract documentation including all subcontract documentation.
- Correct insurance is in place for all parties.
- Project timeline thru design and construction completed. (Microsoft Project)
- Fortnightly site meetings with detailed construction report issued to all parties which will include minutes of the site meeting / progress in accordance with the agreed construction programme / Requests for information and contract instructions issued within the previous two weeks.
- Payment certificates / schedules will be issued monthly for work completed and the relevant funds for retentions set aside into the nominated trust account.
- On completion ensure all warranties /code of compliance certificates are issued.
- Defects and snagging inspections issued to the contractor for rectification.
- Retentions released once all defects are complete and all relevant paperwork has been provided.