- Review Contract documents, drawings, specifications and prepare a report with any recommendations.
- Setup Bank draw down certificates.
- Progress payments draw-down certificates, includes site visit, progress report and certification of the claim.
- Practical completion , detailed site inspection and snag list produced of any defects for remediation by builder and certification of final claim.
- Feasibility estimate's competed from concept plans.
- Detailed costings from building consent drawings.
- Prepare a schedule of quantities.
Insurance company and EQC negotiations. Having completed costings and settlements on over 700 projects since the 2010 and 2011 earthquakes CM-NZ is well equipped to ensure you obtain your full entitlement. Able to complete both residential and commercial costings.
Cash settlement reviews's. Have you been offered a cash settlement? Don't accept it till you have had it professionally reviewed.